Saturday, March 21, 2009

last nite...



Last nite, my bro came ere wit his frens and ask me if i free to bek h0me..



I wish i am free dis wiken[but im not!!stil tied wit ols those lab things..i wish i can join their trip to homet0wn..i wish i may able to see my beloved fams esp my m0m..so long havent seen HER,a few m0nths i guess..jz got chance to meet my sis n bro-in-law last 2 weeks wen i bek from Redang island wit my darker face fuu~



Furtherm0re n0w was sch0ol break,sure der lots of fun at h0me wit my all n0ty nieces and nephwes..waa really miss a place named h0me,rumahku syurgaku..deep d0wn inside i jz wanna be der at any m0ment..



family members,not c0mplete as only guls avaiable ngee edited by ma niece,Raihan a.k.a kak na



Last nite, i & my besh fren sent my an0ther besh fren who gonna hav trip to pulau tinggi,johore due to field work of her c0urse..juz send til she boarding da bus in front of faculty..i wish i can join as well as i had never been 2 tat island yet and got no clue at al wat its looks like??quite sad cz she went alone,got no fren but im sure she'll b okai as she was very extr0vert..h0pefully she wont be bullied by tn. hj.rosli da 2nd haha ;p



Last nite, i & my besh fren planned to go 2 lebri find books for my investigation lab repot haha but suddenly cancel off due to my 2 reasons ab0ve..so we went 2 fSt den bek to ur r00m..i wish i dun hav to bek to my room tat early,really wan 2 hang-out in da middle of nite sumwer ar0und..w0ndering why??cz der lots of h0meworks lar waiting..0nce i stepped-in my rum wat else to do..for sure lar sit in front of my lptp,c0nfr0nt my works haha really not 100% attenti0n..n0thing interesting!!



i wish my wishes c0me true sumday..s00n~


0 celoteh:

Post a Comment